Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blogs in the Classroom

Being careful about what you blog seems like the same rules we should follow when sending emails, remember, nothing electronic is private or retrievable. Before you push that post or send button, make sure you can live with what you've said. If you're not sure, either don't send it or pick up the phone! You'd think this was common sense but look at what our most public figures (Politicians) continue to do to themselves.
The classroom blog looks like a great way to back up classroom activities and to reach those kids who can't or won't listen in class. Students can find assignments, instructions, notes from class and more and then they can ask questions or post their homework on your blog. No more worries about that darn dog eating homework. Just keep him away from your computer.
After searching for literally hours for a Google on my name hit I finally hit paydirt! Someone kept track of a campaign contribution I gave to Hilliary last year, too bad they got my Political Party wrong! Jeeze am I boring or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment