Articles of the Amazon, Allan Simmons
Very attractive, lush green setting, appropriate for the Amazon Rain Forest. Also your choice of the very colorful frogs makes the pages a pleasure to look at. As I mentioned, the text portions need a bit of polishing but overall is an engaging task, well thought out, and should get a lot of interest from your students. Your organization of the three student processes is clear and well organized. I like the portions where you addressed the processes on the Teacher’s page, that a component I forgot about.
A Long Way Gone, by Courtney Wallenborn
Good topic, I think the overall appeal of the pages could be improved with more pictures. Also putting the websites you want the students to use into the presentation would be helpful. Having had rubric’s for all our classes has been a big help so I’d recommend you keep working on that too.
Jim Stewart
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment